Approaching the Bay Pier, Burlington Canal, 1894
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The Royal Hamilton Yacht Club seen in the distance at the left was built in 1891
- Copy of a photograph in the Hamilton Public Library Local History and Archives.
- "Approaching the Bay Pier / the Beach" in white ink at lower left.
- Dorothy Turcotte, The Sand Strip: Burlington/Hamilton Beaches (1987), p. 28.
Gary Evans, Prints along the Beach (North Shore Publishing, 2002), p. 54
- Date of Original:
- 20.2 x 25.2[HPL]
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 25.2cm
Image Height: 20.2cm
- Local identifier:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Burlington Historical Society
Agency street/mail address
1450 Headon Road
P.O. Box 93164
Burlington, ON L7M 4A3